Friday, March 2, 2012

I was a cry baby


Just when you think things are golden, Google let me down!  I could not get to our blog and I got frustrated.  In fact I went into a whirlwind of negative emotion about the whole issue.  It started as irritated, moved to frustrated and ended at sad resignation. Day after day, search after search and fix after fix.

Dave, otherwise know as Mr.data chips, finally dropped in and determined it was an issue with Explorer.  So now I have two large boxing partners, Google and Microsoft.  When we jumped onto Mozilla Firefox, elation set in.  I can see my dashboard and do some blogging!  Trumpets blew and here I am.

What is happening in our world of personal care?  New products like fragrance sticks, anti-bacterial soap and bubble bath.  More soon!

The Pied Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment