Monday, November 14, 2011

SoCal and the Pied Piper


Southern California, land of sun, fun and grid lock.  I took my traveling show to the LA area and met some great people and ate some great food.  I ate some pizza at the next big thing in pizza franchising, Pieology in Fullerton.  Watch for that concept in the coming years!  And if you have not been to Matador Cantina, you are missing out on the best appetizer I have had in some time...bacon wrapped street dogs with roasted peppers, onions and mustard...outrageous!

While I was gone, the lab cooked up a new pet balm that has stolen the hearts of some of our staff members.  Look for that soon.  And the Aloe Gel after sun spray was a big hit in LA.  Ready to go now!
I learned that even if the sun is shining, it is hard to gain tranquility in bumper to bumper traffic.  Who are all these people and where are they going?
The Pied Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment