Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stake out your territory

Did you know that the average Human body is covered by 20 Square Feet of SKIN?  Six pounds of skin in fact.  And that we shed or lose of wash all of that skin off every 27 days.....dead cells drift away.
You need a lot of lotion to keep that much skin supple and moist and healthy.  Fortunately, I have a lot of lotion so I am gooooood.  And it is good lotion so I am in fact, great!

And lips.  Lips are very important to me.  Kissing is one of the more enjoyable practices I know of.  Did you know that you will spend 336 hours in your life kissing?  That is if you are average.  And I know some people who are not so average!  Science has proven that our brain kicks in when seeking a lover's lips in the dark to facilitate finding them.  True.

So, keep lathering those bodies and lips and find a little time to overachieve in the kissing department.

The Pied Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment